1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BMW M3 GT2 @ Imola

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by JRantajoki, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Good enough for getting the first achievement. Requires to go aggressively but gently over the kerbs.. Took a while to learn where can i do that and where not so much. 1.42,996 pb. And i can see more coming improving my driving. Again the setup is maybe not so realistically built, but seems to work.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Link doesn't work :/ Can you attach the file?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

I have no idea why i can't do better than 1:43 :D
    When i see people's videos,it looks as fast as me !
    Am i missing something ?

5. Gotta really push hard with the set. If the car isn't trying to kill you, you're not going fast enough.

I'm sure if someone messed with the bump/rebound settings it would go a lot faster, but spring settings are 3complicated5me.

6. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Just forget it ! after 0.3 i can't even do 1:43 ... so sad :(

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  7. Once the file downloaded or adjustment should one place?

8. Really good setup Austin but no need to lift the car up so much. I went pretty low and did a 1:40.9, ideal lap would be a mid 1:40

Try about 15 clicks up from the lowest settings. But overall really good setup. ;)

9. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

looks like the g27 throttle spiking was eating my laptimes ! once fixed i made 1:42 on the first lap with this setup with a less Diff coast ,and more camber (-3.1) !

10. Yes, I have also put a 20% deadzone on the clutch before this lap. All other laptimes I've done with 0% deadzone.

Maybe I can improve all my laps now! :D

11. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Finaaallly ! 1:40:504

After so much pain :D

12. 10-4

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  13. Dayumm :thumbsup::coffee:

14. Just tossing the ball back ;) 1:40.4, would be a 40 low with a better last sector.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Awesome job,yes i got it yesterday : the key to do 1:40:xxx laptimes is to go as straight as you can through the chicane :D
    140504.jpg

17. Damn! You said you can't go under 43 few days ago, now you're same quick as me! This is because in AC you don't need to know sim physics bugs to go fast but it's simply natural ;) Congrats!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The car has undergone changes in the past few builds, in 0.2 it slowed down a bunch and in 0.3 it was put back up to speed.

I'll run some laps later tonight and see what I can pull off.

19. I have a hard time believing a girl can be this fast :D