Best tracks on GSC

• Thread starter Deleted member 165163
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 165163

• Deleted member 165163

Hi everyone.

I'm very much looking forward to GSC 2013, it Will be the first Sim I have bought in over 5 years so i'm dead excited.

As I have been out of the game for so long I have lost touch with whats going on.
One thing I have learned is that GSC appears to have great AI, if not the best. However I remember from playing rf1, add on tracks didnt always have great AI.

So I ask the question, what are the best tracks that you guys run with decent AI performance?

Cheers

Steve.

I really don't understand all this legality issues, why people make a track for a game, in way to give something to the simracing community and then want to limit their use, when it's possible to do it in other sims in a easy way. Don't make sense to me.
I made two original tracks and everyones is allowed to convert them to any sim they want, since they just give the credits for the original one.

Yeah tried that link Rupe and it says something about asking the owners permission. Tried another track from another source though and it played fine but graphically looked a bit dated so I'm gonna wait till there are some new GSC 2013 tracks on here.

I really don't understand all this legality issues, why people make a track for a game, in way to give something to the simracing community and then want to limit their use, when it's possible to do it in other sims in a easy way. Don't make sense to me.
I made two original tracks and everyones is allowed to convert them to any sim they want, since they just give the credits for the original one.

You have made 2 great tracks and your mentality about letting guys convert them to any sim is really nice to see :thumbsup:
If i made something i would feel honored if guys wanted to convert it :)
we don't need to go into the ripping from one to another. but modders also have rights and if they say no conversions to other platforms we will respect there wishes and not allow the promotion of it on RD

What i did find good was the Statement by Reiza about the use of stuff from there sim if you are creating a track or mod for there sim, But that then cannot be used in another sim.. So sometimes a conversion is not possible due to this, unless certain things are altered in the conversion by the modder. And once again RD will respect these wishes. :)

Yes, I don´t understand neither. Also, trying to get permissions is not easy sometimes. I have tried to contac carrera4, and other modders, with no luck.

And the main problem is the best track modders (carrera4, VLM, com8, madcowie, ORSM, lasercutter) don´t convert to GSC. The only exception could be com8´s Nordschleife.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back