Best tracks on GSC

• Thread starter Deleted member 165163
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 165163

• Deleted member 165163

Hi everyone.

I'm very much looking forward to GSC 2013, it Will be the first Sim I have bought in over 5 years so i'm dead excited.

As I have been out of the game for so long I have lost touch with whats going on.
One thing I have learned is that GSC appears to have great AI, if not the best. However I remember from playing rf1, add on tracks didnt always have great AI.

So I ask the question, what are the best tracks that you guys run with decent AI performance?

Cheers

Steve.

• Deleted member 165163

Unfortunately lots of addon/custom tracks have crappy ai, wich pretty much ruins them from GSC point of view. But at least all Neel Jani's tracks at nogrip have very good ai.

Neel Jani as in the race driver??

having bought GSC2013 this week. i went to my local league and downloaded a couple of Favorited tracks: Mid Ohio, Bathurst, Monza, and a V8SC mod.... to be very disappointed to see that they really are just rfactor tracks and mods ??? whats the point... just play rFactor and use sweetfx or some other graphic tweak as i didn't really notice any difference to the tracks then the rfactor versions. (as a matter of fact the Bathurst was worse because in rFactor the tree shadows went onto the cars/cockpit but didnt in GSC2013) the GSC2013 standard tracks look very good.... i hope the community isn't just flooded with inferior tracks and mods compared to standard content.... seriously??? just keep playing rFactor... only do mods and tracks if they match or surpass standard content or a believe it will just drag the game down.

Do we know if Reizla plans to keep adding tracks & vehicles? I hope so, just do like pCARS and call then after the nearest town if there's license issues etc.

really hoping those with the skills & talent to produce quality tracks using the games own textures and features etc do so.... and quickly :)

There is no harm is discussing tracks and mods for GSC.
BUT if there not a legal Conversions i don't want to see it being discussed here on RD please.
please adjust your posts if it contains the above. thanks guys :)

There are already a good number of legal conversions for GSC2012 that are being upgraded and checked so they will run on the new 2013 version.

There is no harm is discussing tracks and mods for GSC.
BUT if there not a legal Conversions i don't want to see it being discussed here on RD please.
please adjust your posts if it contains the above. thanks guys :)

There are already a good number of legal conversions for GSC2012 that are being upgraded and checked so they will run on the new 2013 version.

I know the pirate island one works fine

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back