News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

someone remember this picture, marco posted some months ago on facebook?

1004480_10200349141565110_1522820182_n.jpg

after McLaren MP4-12C GT3 it says "and other four cars included in release 1.0" !
after the picture was posted i think the M3 Evo and the latest Lotus were confirmed for V1.0, so there should be two more cars for V1.0 we do not know about. a ferrari is missing and maybe one mercedes? :)

This is just absolutely amaizing....They try to fit in v1.0 as much cars as they can...How can someone be upset of delay when we recive more content...
I belive that AC will have much more content in the first release than other titles who are now in Beta or might get released soon.

someone remember this picture, marco posted some months ago on facebook?

1004480_10200349141565110_1522820182_n.jpg

after McLaren MP4-12C GT3 it says "and other four cars included in release 1.0" !
after the picture was posted i think the M3 Evo and the latest Lotus were confirmed for V1.0, so there should be two more cars for V1.0 we do not know about. a ferrari is missing and maybe one mercedes? :)

Due to the shape of that glass and the line of the liquid its clearly nether half full nor half empty so I call shananigans, format your c drives and jump out the window.

I wouldn't read to much into it, we never got the info which cars would be included in v1.0 before. "officially" only the E30 M3 Evo was planned for a later release and will be included in v1.0 now...

The 5th Ferrari is interesting, Marco "Teaserutto" posted that LaFerrari video on his FB, similar to what he did with others before official announcements. The Monza weekend is coming up, maybe they announce the last Ferrari then :D.

Talking about cars the one I am really curious about is the P4/5 competizione. There was talk that the both the 2011 (the one we saw) and the 2012 version will be included... But so far we haven't seen anything about that :(

Are there going to be any slower cars in AC? FRS, or a GTI level car?

Well there is the Fiat 500 Abarth, maybe some slower Lotus cars would fit that "level" too? I can't think of anything else right now!?

Last edited:
@Dennis P.
"Marco "Teaserutto" - you made my day! hahaaa :laugh:

I hate to say this but everything was perfect with AC for me (I didn't care even about the release date) until new Ferrari 458 Speciale was announced by those bloody italians... God I hate this feeling...
458 looked nice... but this new one is stunning... I feel so unfulfilled now :cry:

On the other hand if MP4-12c will be in standard (from beginning of production) spec it will be alright as it will be more fair rival to standard 458.

ferrari-458-speciale_wide.jpg

:cry::cry::cry:

i haven't followed this thread in a while. could someone catch me up a bit...
i'm assuming no release date as of yet - probs near christmas is more realistic?
ive noticed lots and lots of new cars being shown lately.

i'd be interested to know if the programmers have a list of cars they planned ages ago or if they are so incredibly passionate that they keep being inspired to add new cars on a whim.

either way, can't wait :thumbsup:

Talking about cars the one I am really curious about is the P4/5 competizione. There was talk that the both the 2011 (the one we saw) and the 2012 version will be included... But so far we haven't seen anything about that :(

Don't worry, I bet this car will be in the 1.0!

More than 1 year ago there was a video with Fabrizio Giovanardi driving this car at the Nurburgring. Also there was a video of this car during a visit at Kunos Simulazioni of Radiator Springs team, aaaaand a video at Monza where the p4/5 shared the track with the z4 gt3!

I just hope Kunos doesn't put 700+hp on this car like the Simbin one... LOL

Don't worry, I bet this car will be in the 1.0!

More than 1 year ago there was a video with Fabrizio Giovanardi driving this car at the Nurburgring. Also there was a video of this car during a visit at Kunos Simulazioni of Radiator Springs team, aaaaand a video at Monza where the p4/5 shared the track with the z4 gt3!

I just hope Kunos doesn't put 700+hp on this car like the Simbin one... LOL

yeah we saw the 2011 car but not the 2012 version ;)
The 2012 version is overall just better and has KERS :cool:

All of the MP4-12c are eligible for the hp upgrade to 616 regardless of which model year. Thus, I'd prefer the more powerful version.

Yeah I know that, but it would be nice if the two cars would be more similar in terms of power (vide mp4-12c from beginning of production)..
The current 616hp version is more equal to new 458 speciale (609hp) than to original 458.

Well there is the Fiat 500 Abarth, maybe some slower Lotus cars would fit that "level" too? I can't think of anything else right now!?

Fiat 500 would be pretty cool, I was just curious though. It's nice to have the supercars and stuff. But sometimes, I just want to wring a small fun car around a bit. Waiting for AC to come out, I've been playing simraceway, and the GT86 has been a bit of fun. They just need to release a car list so I know what's going to be in this game! I can't wait.

Fiat 500 would be pretty cool, I was just curious though. It's nice to have the supercars and stuff. But sometimes, I just want to wring a small fun car around a bit. Waiting for AC to come out, I've been playing simraceway, and the GT86 has been a bit of fun. They just need to release a car list so I know what's going to be in this game! I can't wait.

I'm with you on this! I loved driving the formula 1600 round nurburgring in netkar. Looking forward to some of the lower horsepower cars like e30 m3 and mazda mx5 (miata) mod and I think I even saw an MG Midget mod! Personally i'm hoping for a Toyota GT86 and Toyota MR2 mod... I remember the midship handling of the MR2 from Gran Turismo 2 days and how sublime it was to drift effortlessly around Trial Mountain... Bring it!!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.