2013 V8 Supercars

I'm hoping that's just a generic bodykit on the Merc, only to be used for testing before it gets all the proper aero parts homoligated and bolted on!

Erebus Motorsport have unveiled their Mercedes E-Class AMG V8 Supercars!

20qtMlI.jpg

NMC5tdG.jpg

bM5RTYK.jpg

A0mjBDc.jpg

This season is going to be Epic.....I say that with a heavy heart however, I wish we could have started a new series instead and returned the old school technology with an engine and manual box, things have never been quite right since the brought in the sequential box IMHO.

Wow, it sure sounds different to last year's Holdens and Falcons.
I wonder if the ol' Aussie cars still sound the same?

Looking forward to this season, the new cars and manufacturers will add a lot more interest. :)

Wow, it sure sounds different to last year's Holdens and Falcons.
I wonder if the ol' Aussie cars still sound the same?

Looking forward to this season, the new cars and manufacturers will add a lot more interest. :)

The fords, holdens and the nissans sound pretty much the same. It's just the merc that stands out.

I've uploaded a holden, ford and nissan drive by as well.

I had stopped watching the V8s altogether out of boredom, only catching up occasionally for standings and stuff like the enduros. Thanks to the new manufacturers and the race in Texas, I'm happy to say that 2013 will be the first season I actively follow all the way through since I started watching this series.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back