old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISI released the Renault Clio's V1.0 officially!

Source: http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/1396-Downloads

Download links below.

It was downloadable via the server, and is available on several places online. Figured I post it here as well.

Please mind, this is version 0.1. I have seen 0.2 on servers, but it did not work for me. So, I just post the link for version 0.1

Some screens:

clio4n.jpg

clio3n.jpg

clio2e.jpg

clio1e.jpg

And offcourse, the links.

Version 0.1 ->
Click here for Gamefront
Click here for Rapidshare
Click here for Mediafire

Disclaimer.
All installation on risk of user. When official release is there. I advise to remove this, and install the official one.

Version 1.0:
- Renault Clio Cup
Main download: v1.0 (338MB). Mirrors: R2P, SSY, AG. Torrent: v1.0
Edit: Stefan Woudenberg 13-7-2012 0:12

Now I was not planning on posting this mod, but Brian talked me into driving it, and I liked it so much, I HAD to place it. It's really good fun to drive these little cars I think. So, have some fun with them :)

Yes I know all of that. I'm going to use blender.

Sorry - I hope you didn't read my post as offensive, it was meant as a positive. It appeared you didn't know anything by your first post as you asked questions and I was trying to help by saying what my experiences were and helping you not waste your time as you were asking novice questions. Good luck with Blender. We'll mark this day as a learning day for me as well.:)

Sorry - I hope you didn't read my post as offensive, it was meant as a positive. It appeared you didn't know anything by your first post as you asked questions and I was trying to help by saying what my experiences were and helping you not waste your time as you were asking novice questions. Good luck with Blender. We'll mark this day as a learning day for me as well.:)

Oh I'm not offended. :) Thanks for the info.

To avoid the need to reinstall completely, I advise all to remove the clio's 0.1 version first.
Before installing, check if all components have been removed. You can do this by looking into the INSTALLED folder in your packages directory, and make sure no Renaul_ClioCup items are present.

Remeber that the last issues present (visibility issues) will be fixed with the next software updates. This will also affect the Clio Pacecar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes