Stock Car Extreme Setups

Thanks for the clarification and I use the clutch for downshifts with a throttle blip in a Heal and Toe operation :)
Yes I would get very frustrated with many people in iRacing doing the part throttle braking for stability and I would lose out as I'm a right foot braker. Anyway it sounds like what I'm doing here in GSC is realistic.

Hi Fabianoh, think I was doing 1:38's with it, but I'm not the best driver around that's for sure, so I think low 38's and high 37's would be possible by others. I created the set based on race though and not pure speed (it has 55L of fuel), so if that's what you are asking then you might be better off using Bram's set? Also I think the sets that come with GSC are the best default sets I've ever seen come with a sim, so they are a really good base to start with, that's what I did with this set.

What are you wanting to achieve though?

Here is my Londrina set in Race config, I tried to make it as stable as I could in the back part of the track with left hand sweeper that drops down. I think it also brakes better than the default into the first 2-3 corners... anyway hope it helps.

Attachments

• KP_Londrina_Race.svm
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,685

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back