Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Thanx guys! Had a lot of fun tonight.

Got pole with a decent time, but forgot to press the green button to go to the start. LOL When Reto said: Stefan where are you? I realised this mistake and started from the pitlane. Was more than half lap down and was catching up lap by lap as people had problems taming the beast on this too small circuit. :) After 12 minutes a touched the curbs in the first chicane too much and destroyed my suspension. I was leading at that moment. :p Chris took the win on 3 wheels!! LOL Well done mate!

Race 2 I had a great battle with Reto as Robert lost his car being in second place. I chased Reto for many laps without really pushing my car as I wanted to finish for once. At a moment I made contact with Reto which made him spin without damage. I waited for him to straighten his car and continue our battle. A bit later he went almost span due to too much throttle (I think) and passed him. I started to drive away from him and a fetr a couple of laps lost my front wing. Pitted and continued and took the win. :)

Race 1: 6 drivers
Race 2: 4 drivers

Race Sim Game of the year, but no one drives it.... hmmmm, really ashame..

as worried about ... almost impossible to keep this beasts for 25 minutes unharmed on this small track : )
but therefore high congrats to the winner's!
congrats Chris to the win of the 1st race on 3 wheels and the only driver that survived the Race!!!
and Stefan who deserved the 2nd race win with a constant high race pace and bringing his car over the finish lines!!!

and I agree to Stefan about the Race Sim Game of the year and curious about why so little Racer's showed up?

therefore just a short review of the races in facts:
- Race 1
- Race 2

Its a damn shame that this game cant get as many people racing as we'd like, fingers crossed things pick up.

Quite a small field last night, but by keeping my nose clean i managed to take a win from race 1 while everyone else was losing their body parts, even though i managed it on 3 wheels myself after becoming distract ed to hear Stefan had retired, thus handing me an easy win.
i should be glad about that, as he was so much faster than i, and was closing fast, but i managed to keep out of the walls long enough.
Thanks guys, great race, all 13 mins or so of it!

Race 2 was forgettable though.
Slighty inched forward at just before the lights went out which got me a drive through.
Then on coldish tires i went in to take it straight away, tyres cooling further, and pushed too hard on the outlap, taking off my front wing.
With it rapaired, i left the pits, and found i had a STOP/GO for pit lane speeding.
That kinda puzzled me, as i know i pressed my pit limiter with enoughof a margin, or so i thought, i guess id just gotten carried away with being frustraighted by such a poor performance, which got worse on the second high speed bend, as i slammed into the wall destroying my car. It looks like damaged my suspension earlier, as i haddnt noticed the steering being off by about 5 degrees.

All in all though, it was a goodnight!

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Car: Formula 3 download here
Track: Campo Grande

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:30 GMT: Qualification
19:50 GMT: Warm-up
20:00 GMT: Race 1 (25 minutes)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way and it will improve your driving skills.

Log-in to our TS3 server here

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Scott Webber
  2. Mike Bishop
  3. Ken Hunter
  4. Frank Steinbach
  5. Anthony Vranic
  6. Bram Hengeveld
  7. Dave Begley
  8. Kieron Swart
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver