Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

I've between having a good look at this track as I was a little worried by it being a street course, but I have to admit, its awsome.
I done about 100 laps yesturday and throughly enjoyed everyone, to the point of bursting out laughing when I'd crash!

Whats with the start line though? Is this on default a rolling start?

Hey man, thats the point of these races, just go out there, race, have fun and don't worry too much on the result.it might just give you the info you need for your league race.

I'd love to do that kind of racing, how did you get in to it?

Congrats Robert! :)

Practise and Qualy went fine 1:05.087 or something.

R1:
Great start from pole, kept the lead and was driving away. In lap 2 or 3 missed my breaking point in the slow chicane, which made me spin between walls and got stuck. I had to drive thru the grass inside of the circuit to find a hole to get back thru. Costed me a lap. As my suspension and rear wing were missing I missed the pit entrance and do a slow lap for the next try... 2 laps back... repairs another 2 laps. Drove the last 15 minutes without frontwing and broken suspension as second. .... 4 laps back.....

R2:
Start was good enough to go as second into the first chicane, but was to throttle happy and lost my car... suspension broken, no frontwing.... again... :( The car was undrivable so I escaped....

Need loads of luck tomorrow. ;P

Race one 4 drivers...race two had 3 drivers... Too bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies