I don't know why I didn't post the app here before, but here you go
Hope you guys will enjoy it, as much as I do!
Description: OV1 Info app is an all-in-one information hub. It has a modern design that hopefully will suit many users and it has the required information, which I think are vital for practice and racing.
Here's a preview of the app at work:
Download the file (link at the bottom of the post). Extract the folders inside the Assetto Corsa root folder:The folder "OV1Info" should be next to the "gMeter" and "system" folders.Code:..\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Please make sure you enable the app by going to AC's Settings Panel > General (bottom of the screen).
For those of you who already use this app, when updating, make sure you don't overwrite your "best_lap.ini" file. Cut and paste to another folder, delete your old "ov1info" folder. Extract the new files and replace the new "best_lap.ini" with your old one.
For V4.0 the folder structure has been changed: "best_lap.ini" and "car_info.ini" files can be found inside the "userdata" folder.
Change log v4.1 (August 31th, 2014):
- For those of you who use OV1 F1 2014 HUD as well, please make sure you update it to the latest version (link in my signature). Both apps need to be updated to avoid malfunctions.
- Waiting for your input on this
Change log v4.0 (August 30th, 2014):
- Panels can now be attached/detached on both sides of the tachometer;
- Fuel information is now on its own panel, which can be moved anywhere and also on the right side of the tachometer;
- Changed fuel gauge (now in the top position, with new design);
- Moved delta meter display at the bottom of the tachometer (had to be done for visual balance reasons);
- Tachometer can now be hidden individually (close the main app from apps sidebar);
- Added 8th gear texture and logic for the Formula Corsa F1 2014 cars;
- Added "invisible" Pin texture (with back-up).Code:X:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\gui\controls\form\pin_icn_OFF.png
Change log v3.1 (June 30th, 2014):
- NEW: Added swappable panels to the main app. You can now drag and "snap-into-place" a panel to the tachometer window. Watch latest video to see it in action!
- Major code structure improvement (files, classes, etc.)
- Updated "sim_info.py" file to the latest version. App is now compatible with the latest version of Assetto Corsa (0.22.xx)
Change log v3.0 (March 30th, 2014):
- Updated "sim_info.py" file to the latest version. App is now compatible with the latest version of Assetto Corsa (0.20.xx).
Change log v2.0 (January 27th, 2014):
- Tachometer range has been widened (up to 18K RPMs):
- Which means two new extra images for the tach labels -- one for 14K and one for 18K
- The app is now split into multiple windows
- You can now independantly move the app panels
- You can have all the information the app provides visible at the same time:
- Laps info
- Tyres info
- Race info
- Added a new window for the settings panel:
- Change layout
- Toggle Delta Meter
- Change color scheme
- Change speed units (MPH, KPH)
- Change pemperature units (C, F)
- Change pressure units (PSI, bar, kPa)
- Change fuel volume units (L, US gal, UK gal)
- App now remembers when you have turned off the Delta meter panel (saved to config file)
- New race flag: GREEN (race start)
Change log v1.0 (January 6th, 2014):
- Added Tyre information panel:
- Slip angle (grip)
- Tyre dirty level
- Added Race information panel:
- Real-time position display
- Current lap information
- Last lap display
- Two racing flags available: white (last lap) and checkered flag
- Control buttons are now available: change layout, switch between panels, on/off Delta meter, color changer
- Added units for (changeable from user_config.ini):
- Temperature: C / F
- Pressure: PSI / bar / kPa
- Fuel volume: L / US gal / UK gal
- More features coming soon (enough)!
Change log v0.7 (January 5th, 2014):
- Version change: I declare this a finished product of course there are things to add to it, but in this current state it's functional and it has more than everything I thought I could put in it.
Change log v0.4 (December 10th, 2013):
- New and improved design;
- Color schemes with predefined colors;
- Tachometer animation is now much more smoother and looks like an actual tachometer;
- Tachometer has RPM labels which represent your actual car's RPM value (that was a pain...);
- Fuel information is now available, working with Liters and Gallons;
- Graphical fuel gauge has been added;
- Low fuel working is customizable from the user config file;
- Delta meter has been added, with custom min. and max. limits;
- Pit limiter signal light is now working;
- Race position is now functional (you can test it with the Drag event);
- Archive now includes sidebar icons;
- Car's max_rpms value is now accessed from the Shared Memory. "cars_info.ini" now only stores fuel consumption for track and car combination;
- Info panels can be hidden to save screen space when not needed.
- Thanks for all the suggestions guys!
Special Thanks to:
- Major code improvement. App now more flexible and less demanding on the system (hopefully);
- Tachometer animation is now available. It's using a temporary method until we get the necessary dev tools for a better solution, but it works just fine!
- Shift-light over-reving fix. You can now rev the snot out of your engine, the app knows when to shift (again, hopefully);
- Users can change the units from "metric" (Kph) to "imperial" (Mph), editing the "user_config.ini". A better solution for switching between units is in development.
- Rombik for his awesome-reading-shared-memory-gem,
- softgrip for his continued support with tips and tricks,
- rampagebke for showing me the design inspiration,
- Empty Box for suggesting to add the Delta meter display,
- kalabaleek for the layout changer suggestion,
- And to everyone who supported me and gave their suggestion!
Also, check out the rest of the Rivali group apps!
Rivali OV1 Info app 4.1
A slick app with lots of information and features at your disposal.
Looks quite nice! I wish you can add another feature to this layout is the led rpm indicator .Something like this http://www.slihub.com/zdoc/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/f1_2.png it would be perfect for the hud! ;)