this is my texas usa update for F1 2014 season 2016.
The biggest jump to last version is the immersive looking real colours. I have watched the practice again and again. Look at the pitlane it looks nearly like on tv, but very difficult job was the grass and skylighting. Skylighting comes from my newest ReShade Update. I think this fits the track so amazingly well.
The runoffs red and blue now darker like on tv. the tirebarriers have now the original gray colour. half rounded run off on last corner is now rolex.
This are all the changes:
- realistic colours
- realistic run-off colours
- realistic grass and mud grass colours
- realistic skymap
- rolex runoff on last corner
- pitlan with rolex
- first corners with johnny walker
- the most sponsores are in, but heineken and sometimes rolex and johnny walkewr are on wrong place.
- heineken are in the last corners up now. because of a bit similarity to rolex colours.
- drawing distance from out of space
- realistic tree shadowing and trackshadowing
With ReShade I create more realistic racing light.
- Ambient Light
- Luma Sharpen
- Lift Gamma Gain
This are activated
- you can activate a lot more but the decrease of performance is to big.
- Only my optimized filmic pass effect costs no more as 3 maximum 5 frames. Activate ReShade only with midware PC or higher.
You can see how it looks on my new screenshots.
wrong must change the podium is fly emirates in my version., change this to rolex, but now I´m working on brazil.
have fun with this beautifull looking trackupdate. I have worked times before on this track.
Credits to the biggest modders in the forum. You do all a big job guys.
Some Screenshots on clear weather like on practice days