- Alternate Gauges & Instrument Panel Skin Pack for "Game Stock Car Extreme (Ver.1.20 or higher) - Formula Vee".
Including the following skins.
Gauges - White / Black
Gauge Rings - Black (default) / Silver (mod)
Instrument Panel - Metal (default) / Carbon (mod)
- I watched the real Formula Vee videos on YouTube, and found each car uses its own Gauges & Instrument Panel. I'm interested in those and edited this Mod.
- This Mod is based on the original textures by Reiza Studios.
(Thanks to Reiza Studios for the excellent base textures!)
< Ver.1.0: Initial Release >
Released "Alternate Gauges Textures (White/Black)"
< Ver.2.0 Update >
Added "Carbon Instrument Panel" & "Silver (Chrome) Gauge Rings" textures.
"Carbon" texture is based on "Formula V12" cockpit texture by Reiza Studios.
"Silver Gauge Rings" textures are based on "Formula Classic" cockpit textures by Reiza Studios.
- As far as I tested, I could use this Mod for both Single-player & Online Multiplayer.
Hope you enjoy!
* Metal Instrument Panel *
* Carbon Instrument Panel *
Thanks to all authors of the original game and the Modding tools.
Without their work, this Mod could not have been done.
* Reiza Studios *
- The original "Game Stock Car Extreme" game and the textures
( http://www.reizastudios.com/home/en/ )
( http://game-stockcar.com.br/ )
* Luigi Auriemma *
- rfactordec & MAS2Files
( http://aluigi.altervista.org/ )
( http://aluigi.altervista.org/papers.htm#gmotor2 )
* Dave Nooman ( SimGarage UK ) *
( http://www.sim-garage.co.uk/ )
1. This Mod includes the following alternate Gauges & Instrument Panel Skin Pack.
Metal Panel - Black Rings - Black Gauges
Metal Panel - Black Rings - White Gauges
Metal Panel - Silver Rings - Black Gauges
Metal Panel - Silver Rings - White Gauges
Carbon Panel - Black Rings - Black Gauges
Carbon Panel - Black Rings - White Gauges
Carbon Panel - Silver Rings - Black Gauges
Carbon Panel - Silver Rings - White Gauges
2. Please choose the folder which you want to install.
And copy & paste the files (.DDS & .BMP) in it into your "Game Stock Car Extreme" installation directory.
(Note: into the same directory where "GSC.exe" is located.)
(Note: into the "Vehicles" folder.)
Please replace each file and edit your favorite cockpit.