Barwell Motorsport #78. PRO-AM class. driven by Leo Matchitski, Miguel Ramos, Richard Abra, and Phil Keen. they were not classified at 24h of Spa. retired by only completing 198 laps. but for me, it's one of the nicest livery in BES.
the skin is done in 2048, 4096 and 8192 resolutions
i leave some note inside the zipped file regarding 8K res.
the skin maybe will not be finished if these guys didn't help me. my biggest thanks to :
- @Epistolarius, for helping me to find a good and large photos. and notice some tiny details.
- @realitychecked, for the new Tranquilidade logo and providing me a good replacement of Vodafone logo.
- @Charmin, for the good image sources of the Huracan's enduro lights.
- @horto45, for spotting the Veloforte logo.
- @Isaac Chavira, for the BES Nation Flags, and the Spa 24h number plate (i modify it to suit the PRO-AM class using Isaac's numberplate as base)
drop the desired resolution to Kunos' Huracan GT3 folder.
2017 Barwell Motorsport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 #78 - Total 24h of Spa 1.0
Barwell's challenger of Spa 24h