• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins 2017 Barwell Motorsport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 #78 - Total 24h of Spa 1.0

Barwell's challenger of Spa 24h

1. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,975
    Henky SA submitted a new resource:

2017 Barwell Motorsport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 #78 - Total 24h of Spa - Barwell's challenger of Spa 24h

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017
  2. ronniej

ronniej
    The dude Premium

Ratings:
    +174
    All your work is top notch, just wondering if you would consider uploading packs if time permits it so we can have "all in one" goodness for some of us who lost most of it in hard drive accidents lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. racerm

racerm

Ratings:
    +0
    I am doing a 2017 GT Open mod. I am missing the "Spirit of The Race" Ferrari that has the same skin as your Barwell. I wanted to know if you are interested in painting that skin, seeing that you already have most of the components?
    here is the image[​IMG]

Look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your work!

4. Epistolarius

Epistolarius
    Premium

Ratings:
    +372
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,975
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Henky SA

Henky SA

Ratings:
    +1,975
    sorry for late reply, any good images with good angles (front, sides, top and back)? when i get some spare time, i'll do it. but won't promise to finish it fast due to some uncertain circumstances.