Resource icon

Skins 2017 Barwell Motorsport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 #78 - Total 24h of Spa 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henky SA submitted a new resource:

2017 Barwell Motorsport Lamborghini Huracan GT3 #78 - Total 24h of Spa - Barwell's challenger of Spa 24h

View attachment 205771

Barwell Motorsport #78. PRO-AM class. driven by Leo Matchitski, Miguel Ramos, Richard Abra, and Phil Keen. they were not classified at 24h of Spa. retired by only completing 198 laps. but for me, it's one of the nicest livery in BES.

the skin is done in 2048, 4096 and 8192 resolutions
i leave some note inside the zipped file regarding 8K res.

the skin maybe will not be finished if these guys didn't help me. my biggest thanks to :

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
  • ronniej

All your work is top notch, just wondering if you would consider uploading packs if time permits it so we can have "all in one" goodness for some of us who lost most of it in hard drive accidents lol.

I am doing a 2017 GT Open mod. I am missing the "Spirit of The Race" Ferrari that has the same skin as your Barwell. I wanted to know if you are interested in painting that skin, seeing that you already have most of the components?
here is the image
spirit.JPG

Look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your work!

I am doing a 2017 GT Open mod. I am missing the "Spirit of The Race" Ferrari that has the same skin as your Barwell. I wanted to know if you are interested in painting that skin, seeing that you already have most of the components?
here is the image
spirit.JPG

Look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your work!
sorry for late reply, any good images with good angles (front, sides, top and back)? when i get some spare time, i'll do it. but won't promise to finish it fast due to some uncertain circumstances.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back