I thought I'd make a T-Cam for the Lotus E21 and try to get it as close to real life as possible.
- Convert your current camera.xml file for the Lotus to text
- Copy the text from the Lotus Camera.txt file into your current lotus camera file.
- Make sure you copy it over the "pod_tcam" camera section.
- Save and convert back to .xml
- Copy and replace into the lr2 folder.
Note: The reason i've done it this way, instead of uploading just the camera.xml file is because many people have got bespoke camera's now and this would just overide them.