1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zolder released.

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Peter, Jun 13, 2013.

1. http://insider.simbin.com/circuit-zolder-released/

Circuit Zolder Released

Four kilometers of tarmac have joined RaceRoom Racing Experience. From the wonderful country of Belgium, we bring you the 10 turn 4.011 km, Circuit Zolder!
    Circuit Zolder has enjoyed 50 years of racing, in the field of motorsport, and in those of cycling and cyclocross. Since its construction in 1963, this track has played host to many of the world’s top racing athletes.
    During the 70s and 80s, Circuit Zolder hosted the Formula 1 Belgian Grand Prix 10 times.
    Various other series such as the Champ Car World Series, the World Series by Renault, and the FIA GT World Championship have competed here.
    Circuit Zolder’s racing pedigree is tremendous, and today the circuit hosts 400,000 visitors each year.
    Zolder is ready and waiting for you inside of R3E, get it today!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Been waiting for this and of course its good but enough with those awful arrows at every corner. I can't understand why you want to ruin your excellent track recreations with those bloody things. I don't know if anyone likes them. Is it not possible to have normal distance markers? Many people have posted this opinion in this forum and steams forum and yet Simbin don't listen??
    I really am baffled...
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Agreed those huge corner markers belong in games like WhipeOut.

Regardless I couldent resist and picked up this track yesterday and had a blast driving on it.
    Maybe its just me but it gives a very high sense of speed. Has a nice rhythem to it aswell.

Allso picked up the G5 classics. BMW320 and Capri both sound brutal!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. The corner markers are there in rl, maybe they are to prominent and to yellow.
  5. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Sector3 Beta Tester Premium Member

Still getting the hang of this track but still looks great non the less