Your on screen gauges to sim wheel placement??

I have a TM 300RS I just upgraded the wheel rim. I have replaced the rubber original wheel with a Ferrari 599XX Evo wheel. It is visually bigger once installed. It now changes how I see the screen when racing. I have a Next Level GT Track racing rig so I sit fairly low. I suppose more life like seating. My question is of monitor to wheel placement. Before with the small wheel I had the on screen gauges (no driver wheel/arms) just above the wheel as it was too small to place the gauges between the top of the wheel and the base. More like a real car is. Look UNDER the top of the wheel to see speedo/tach etc. This seems more realistic to me, but now I feel TOO low in my position. Maybe I have to get used to it. I mapped a set up/down setting to a couple buttons for on the track adjustments. It got me wondering how the more serious sim racers have their wheel to on screen gauges set up. I can drop my monitor pretty low so I don't have to physically move my wheel. I've never raced on a track, so I don't know if this is too low, or just right.

This is not one game specific as I play the usual games. AMS2/ACC/AC/R3E etc.....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.