1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your favourite track 2013 season

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Mika Kerttula, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Hockenheimring Baden-Wurttemberg

7.1%
  2. Brand Hatch

11.9%
  3. Red Bull Ring Spielberg

38.1%
  4. Lausitzring

7.1%
  5. Norisring

21.4%
  6. Moscow Raceway

7.1%
  7. Nurgburgring

14.3%
  8. Motorsport Arena Oschersleben

4.8%
  9. Circuit Park Zandvoort

28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ok tell us what is your favourite track and free discussion about them

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Can't choose anything then the Dutch track here off course ;). Although I really dislike all the BS that is around Zandvoort here in the Netherlands (A LOT of limitations in sound levels and such), I really love the virtual version of it ;). No traffic jams on the way there, and the same experience when driving around it. Like it a lot.

Graphical wise there are nicer tracks, but it's the whole package that makes me choose Zandvoort here.

3. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Norisring has such tough and close races. It's a classic and I'm so glad I can race it now.
    OK, it'S not the most tricky track of the world, but that's keeping the field close.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Norisring is good at curves, start line is awesome. Overtake places are tight sometimes.

5. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

Red Bull Ring for me, makes for great exciting races. And its just a cool track.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Red Bull Ring for me too, it's really fun and seems like it will provide great multiplayer racing in the future.

Lausitzring for my second fav followed by Oschersleben and Norisring.

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Voted Norisring at first but Ill have to withdraw that vote and change it for Oschersleben :) That track and the DTM cars are a match made in heaven.

8. Red Bull Ring, Bands Hatch and Norisring in that order for me.

9. Definitively Red Bull Ring. Track with great flow and elevation changes.:cool:

My 2nd vote was for Lausitzring, because it's my local hometrack. :rolleyes: