1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by 0108daniel, Sep 7, 2015.

1. If i want to see the topics on the assetto corsa forum i get this message 'You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action'
    But i am already signed in with steam and have a account at assettocorsa.net
    I have already send a message to contact him directly but he didn't response.
    What can i do?

2. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Hi Daniel,

Are you talking about the official Assetto Corsa forums? Or the AC sub forum here at RaceDepartment?

Cheers.

3. On the official AC forum :)

4. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Which Section of the forum are you trying to view exactly? If you've got an account there then you should be able to view most things I would think.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

I absolutely HATE it that you can't even view threads there without being logged in.
    No clue why Kunos went that way.

6. xnorb because that forum was originally just a support+feedback forum for people who bought the early access. And it actually still is, but it's got a really booming community. Still, I think it's good only people who actually have the game are allowed in. Keeps the cancer out.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  7. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

Isn't signing up available to everybody?

8. not when I signed up. Though that was way back in late 2013. It might have changed, but back then it required you to sign in to steam to verify purchase as well. That's why everyone has that "AC Licensed + DLC1" under their avatar.

9. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

Ah okay, now that answers a bit. I signed up so long ago, can't remember anymore *g*
    Still wouldn't harm opening the forums for anonymous reading :)

10. You think? Because right now pirates can't get access to all the goodies on the forum. What could we gain by letting everyone see inside?

11. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

Pirates?
    What are you talking about? :)

• Haha Haha x 1