Yes Next Level are still in business

Bonehead

Premium
Hello,
I purchased a Next Level V3 motion platform almost a year ago, and loved it. Recently it will not work due to a "Stall or FI error detected on module 1", and to contact support. I sent an email to them twice in the last week and a half along with all my contact info. I have yet to receive any reply via email, phone, or text.
If anyone has a solution to fix the error message, I would appreciate it very much as I don't know what to do now.
Here is the direct link to the item. https://www.nextlevelracing.com/products/next-level-racing-motion-platform-v3/

Thank you... Jack

They very much are. I'd send another email just to make sure it's gotten to them. I've had an issue dealt with over the past week and have been in contact multiple times with my local distributor. It depends who you are contacting. I am in Australia so I bought through a local importer, not directly from Next Level. I don't see any reason for them to no longer be trading.

Upvote 0
They very much are. I'd send another email just to make sure it's gotten to them. I've had an issue dealt with over the past week and have been in contact multiple times with my local distributor. It depends who you are contacting. I am in Australia so I bought through a local importer, not directly from Next Level. I don't see any reason for them to no longer be trading.
Thanks for the info sir.

Upvote 0
I'll take a dozen of the SlideyFrames™.
One for every seat in the house and then obviously you need the beds mounted up too.

SPEEDY-MAV%C4%B0-17-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Just an update on Next Level. I actually made an error in my first attempt to contact them via their support form. I did receive a nice e-mail very soon after posting this from Matthew. I am certain Next Level will solve the problem, and I certainly didn't mean in any way to belittle the company. I absolutely love my V3, and I know it's a solid piece of machinery well worth the price. Jack

Upvote 0
Just an update on Next Level. I actually made an error in my first attempt to contact them via their support form. I did receive a nice e-mail very soon after posting this from Matthew. I am certain Next Level will solve the problem, and I certainly didn't mean in any way to belittle the company. I absolutely love my V3, and I know it's a solid piece of machinery well worth the price. Jack
Any update?i am facing the same problem here

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes