Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1424833

• Deleted member 1424833

yayoya@ submitted a new resource:

LAKE SIDE DRIFT CORSE - LAKE SIDE DRIFT CORSE

LAKE SIDE CORSE

I made a lakeside course at the Autopolis circuit in Japan.
It is a drift course of about 1.7km per lap.
Compatible with Rain FX.
Lights come on at night. It's a fun course to drift.
Play around with it.
Please comment if you have any opinion.
View attachment 623827https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUBQ59WYek&t=122s

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful work - dropped a five-star review for ya :D Two things though:
1) You forgot to add a row of cones blocking off the tunnel under the straight between T1 and T2 on the big track. I was kind of hoping I could sneak outside there, but I guess not lol!
2) Mike08 has an absolutely amazing version of the big track here. As I was exploring your track, the thought occurred to me: maybe you could talk to him and see about you two combining your mods into one awesome, freely-explorable rendition of the entire Autopolis facility! That would be a blast

• Deleted member 1424833

美しい作品 - ya に 5 つ星のレビューを落としました:D
1) ビッグ トラックの T1 と T2 の間のストレートの下にあるトンネルをブロックするコーンの列を追加するのを忘れました。こっそり外に出られるかなと思ったけど、そうじゃないかも笑!
2) Mike08 には、ビッグトラックの素晴らしいバージョンがあります。私があなたのトラックを探索していたとき、考えが浮かびました: 彼と話して、オートポリス施設全体の素晴らしい、自由に探索可能な 1 つの演出にあなたの MOD を組み合わせることについて、あなた 2 人について見ることができるかもしれません! それは爆発だろう
Beautiful work - dropped a five-star review for ya :D Two things though:
1) You forgot to add a row of cones blocking off the tunnel under the straight between T1 and T2 on the big track. I was kind of hoping I could sneak outside there, but I guess not lol!
2) Mike08 has an absolutely amazing version of the big track here. As I was exploring your track, the thought occurred to me: maybe you could talk to him and see about you two combining your mods into one awesome, freely-explorable rendition of the entire Autopolis facility! That would be a blast
Thanks for the review! I secretly made it possible to take a walk, but no one noticed. I was very surprised that you noticed! I hope one day to be able to go anywhere in Autopolis. However, it is very time consuming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play