XBOX 360 compatibility

Wheels made today? None. You would have to find used wheels. If you want force feedback, look for The Fanatec GT2, PWTS, CSR or CSR Elite. The best compatible with the 360 pedals are going to be the Fanatec CSR Elite pedals.

Next for a FFB option is the Microsoft Wireless Racing wheel. It'll be tough to find a working model, but they are out there. This wheel was built to a price, so expect something thats going to feel like a toy.

Logitech made a wheel with rumble that translated into some force effects. I forget what its called.

After that, you're looking at bungee cord wheels. If its made by Madcatz, avoid it like the plague.

Upvote 0
I have a CSR Elite that I used with my Xbox 360 a little bit in 2011 and put in storage for the past 10 years if you're interested. It's in like-new condition because it was only used a couple times and stored in its original packing in my basement. I'd sell it if you're interested. It's compatible with any of Fanatec's current pedals AFAIK. I used them with the original Clubsport Pedals.

This wheel here

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play