• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

X Box One Controller - Conroller Vibration

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by dreamer al, Oct 14, 2017.

1. dreamer al

dreamer al

Ratings:
    +13
    I purchased Project Cars 2 today. Overall not bad, but the vibration controller doesn't appear to work properly. There does not seem to be any increase in feeling if setting is on 25% then raised to 100%, feels the same. There is also no feedback when going over kerbs or sliding in gravel.
    I know this game is best played on Wheel and pedals. However, I also play Assetto Corsa and Race Room Experience. Both games have very good X Box Controller vibration feedback.

2. Ian Anderson

Ian Anderson

Ratings:
    +2
    It's been asked about by a few users on the official forum and they said it was "in the list" but it wasn't effecting everyone who uses the Xbox controller.

I have very little rumble/vibration using the Xbox 360 controller on a PC but have a little improvement with the the latest Xbox One pad...........PC1 had much better rumble/vibration.