Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Zandvoort.gif

Name: Circuit Park Zandvoort
Type: Racetrack
Lenght: 4.307km

Well, Zandi is my favourite track, but i cant get into 1:46, i made the most practise in this sim on this track, but the theoretical best getting all best sectors together is 1:47.2 with my Chevy, hopefully if not for the qualy in the race the experience with the track will pay back. :)

p.s.: if anybody will get into the 1:45-s with the bimmer, first i will cry, after i will start to practise with that car.... :) :) :)

• Sol Leung

so far i managed to pull a 1:47.6 in TA mode with the new Honda.
but i know it could still go faster as i made some mistake on that slowest s-turn. i think i've lost atleast .2xx to .3xx on that s-turn. :(

p.s.: if anybody will get into the 1:45-s with the bimmer, first i will cry, after i will start to practise with that car.... :) :) :)

If anyone gets a 1:45 with any car I will sell this game and take up sewing as a hobby. Well, i might not sell the game but I will sew something, maybe a little towel for Attila so he can dry his eyes... I promise.
Hopefully it is not possible as I don't really want to learn to sew and now I went and made this promise.

If anyone gets a 1:45 with any car I will sell this game and take up sewing as a hobby. Well, i might not sell the game but I will sew something, maybe a little towel for Attila so he can dry his eyes... I promise.
Hopefully it is not possible as I don't really want to learn to sew and now I went and made this promise.

Hehe time for the big guys to do some serious practise in Zandvoort now :D

I think Greger will make that time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering