• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

(WT) Nemesis Racing: Looking for Driver 2 and Reserve

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by James Peutherer, Jul 3, 2012.

1. James Peutherer

James Peutherer

Ratings:
    +40
    Nemesis Racing is looking for a driver 2 and a test/reserve to compete in the WT, if you're a rookie looking for a drive, leave a message below and I will message you the information and contacts. Thanks!

2. James Peutherer

James Peutherer

Ratings:
    +40
    The Test/Reserve driver will also be competing in WT in September, after I drop down to test driver.

3. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    Hi i am currently a Test Driver for Revolution Motorsport and debuting for my only race in Hungary next weekend and i am looking for a more serious challenge so both positions is good for me i am steady and will get speedy at times so if you are interested in me then email me the information and contacts at r.j.s.3@hotmail.com thank you for my interest

4. James Peutherer

James Peutherer

Ratings:
    +40
    You should have recieved an email detailing my offer.

5. Ron Squire

Ron Squire

Ratings:
    +950
    Hi i am currently a reserve driver for the revolution motorsport team but i need a serious challenge and i would be more than obliged to drive for your team even if its september coz i might have one race the my current team i am steady with testing and racing so if you are interested in me then email me at r.j.s.3@hotmail.com

6. James Peutherer

James Peutherer

Ratings:
    +40
    I sent the message

7. James Peutherer

James Peutherer

Ratings:
    +40
    Driver 2 found hopefully. Looking for test.

8. Douglas Simoneli

Douglas Simoneli
    Premium

Ratings:
    +12
  9. James Peutherer

James Peutherer

Ratings:
    +40
    Sorry, I should have closed the thread, the positions were taken.