Resource icon

Misc Wiper animation for URD EGT Venom/Venom 2 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

el_locho

El Locho
olifaer submitted a new resource:

Wiper animation for URD EGT Venom/Venom 2 - CSP Wiper Animation for URD Venom & Venom 2

This config adds animated wipers to the cars which don't come with a pre-baked wiper animation (i.e. with no animations\car_wiper.knanim). The URD EGT Venom is a paid mod by United Racing Design.

Prerequisites:
The configs were tested and confirmed to work with CSP v0.1.77 and v0.1.78preview1, however you'll need to have one of the CSP...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Olifaer
I was wondering if you were planning on releasing Wiper animation updates to the other URD cars that do not have them ie urd_egt_am, urd_egt_bayro, urd_egt_ferruccio, urd_egt_ferruccio2, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r1, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r2, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r3, urd_maures_gtr_97, urd_mercedes_clr_lm, urd_px1_aura, urd_px1_revolution, urd_px1_revolution_v6, urd_px1_shiro, urd_px2_loire, urd_t5_aura, urd_t5_bayro, urd_t5_bayro_2015, urd_t5_maures, urd_t5_maures_2015
I know this is a tremendously big task to undertake...I'm sure the Sim community would be very grateful. Thanks again for your amazing work Shysterz.

Hi Olifaer
I was wondering if you were planning on releasing Wiper animation updates to the other URD cars that do not have them ie urd_egt_am, urd_egt_bayro, urd_egt_ferruccio, urd_egt_ferruccio2, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r1, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r2, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r3, urd_maures_gtr_97, urd_mercedes_clr_lm, urd_px1_aura, urd_px1_revolution, urd_px1_revolution_v6, urd_px1_shiro, urd_px2_loire, urd_t5_aura, urd_t5_bayro, urd_t5_bayro_2015, urd_t5_maures, urd_t5_maures_2015
I know this is a tremendously big task to undertake...I'm sure the Sim community would be very grateful. Thanks again for your amazing work Shysterz.
URD have a public Dropbox folder where they share updates and extension configs including wiper configs for some of their cars. You should be able to find the link on their Twitter/Facebook/Discord.

I have configs for the PX1 Darche (S1) and the T5 Aura 2015 in my mediafire folder (link in the readme file) which I‘m going to upload to RD after the holidays.

Hi Olifaer
Thank you for your response to my Question. I will look into this public dropbox config info.
So again, thanks for your hard work.
Kind regards Shysterz.

Hi Olifaer
Thank you for your response to my Question. I will look into this public dropbox config info.
So again, thanks for your hard work.
Kind regards Shysterz.
I uploaded some more URD configs to my MediaFire folder. Will probably upload all URD configs as a single package once I have reviewed/finished all of them.

Hi Olifaer
OMG Thank you so much for doing this. I did look at the template downloads in dropbox & their facebook page but all the updates seem to for BOP, Physics or livery config updates.
Thanks again for this amazing work you are doing.
Kind regards Shysterz.

All my configs for URD cars can now be downloaded as a pack from here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/wiper-animations-for-urd-cars-requires-csp-0-1-76.50376/

This pack includes configs for the following cars:
urd_egt_am, urd_egt_ferruccio, urd_egt_ferruccio2, urd_egt_venom, urd_egt_venom2, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r1, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r2, urd_jt5_2016_shiro_r3, urd_mercedes_clr_lm, urd_px1_aura, urd_px1_darche, urd_px1_darche_s1, urd_px1_revolution, urd_px1_revolution_v6, urd_px1_shiro, urd_t5_aura, urd_t5_aura_2015, urd_t5_bayro, urd_t5_bayro_2015, urd_t5_maures, urd_t5_maures_2015

Not included:
urd_maures_gtr_97 --> already has baked animation (animations/car_wiper.ksanim)
urd_egt_bayro --> model has no wiper mesh
urd_px2_loire --> model has no wiper mesh

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 23 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 4 1.6%