[WIP] 2011 Make Roads Safe Cup - Mod

I'm working on that mod, mod based onAndreasFSC's BTCC98 with his permission (We talked earlier about mod). 2011 Make Roads Safe Cup(in Serbian "Kup Sigurnosti Na Cestama") is official Touring Cars Championship at circuts and at hillclimb tracks in the Balkan, in the Ex Yugoslavia republics with ST cars(almost all ex-works cars) with ST homologations from 90's but with a weight of 950kg. I have a lot of tracks from the championship almost finished, so I ask when I need help. Thanks to AndreasFSC.

Pictures of some cars that know what it is:

:cool:

Hi Ivan.

Being a massive Super Touring fan, I'm very interested in this mod.

As Samu15 mentioned, this series is kind of like a big reunion of all the former works BTCC and STW cars. The only driver and car I really know of is Milovan Vesnic in the Optima Vectra. The black-and-gold livery on that car is awesome.

Good luck Ivan, and I hope we get to see more of this mod. :)

Really good idea (it's really amazing to see these cars running 10 or 15 years after their beginnings !).

In this region last 15 years is driven ST in touring car, drivers love it and the audience loves them, for now it will not change.

The only driver and car I really know of is Milovan Vesnic in the Optima Vectra.

That is Ex-Uwe Alzen's Vectra from STW, Vesnic is Champion for this year on the circuts!

Entry List:
Dragan Milic - Audi A4 Quattro (Built By Audi Sport and previously used by Roberto Colciago 98 STW-Cup)
Milovan Vesnic - Opel Vectra (Built by OPC Gemany and previously used by Uwe Alzen and Roland Asch)
Dragan Simic - Opel Vectra (Built By Team SMS)
Zeljko Ivanovic - Vauxhall Vectra (Built By Triple Eight Engineering for 2000 BTCC)
Robert Bradaric - Vauxhall Vectra (Built By Triple Eight Engineering for 2000 BTCC)
Branko Krstulovic - Opel Vectra (last 2 cars built by OPC and previously used by Uwe Alzen in 99STW Cup)
Miroslav Josipovic - Opel Vectra (Built By SMS and previously used by Roland Asch and later by Pierre Piron)
Danko Bakrac - Honda Accord (Built by Fosstech and previously used by James Thompson)
Milos Asanovic - Honda Accord (Built By JAS Motorsport and previously used by Gabriele Tarquini, Peter Kox, Tomas Engström in the STCC)
Zeljko Banicevic - Honda Accord (Built By JAS Motorsport and previously used by Gabriele Tarquini)
Andrej Kulundzic - Alfa Romeo 156 (Built By Nordauto and previously used by Fabrizio Giovanardi and later by Gianluca de Lorenzi)
Pavle Komnenovic - BMW E36
Dejo Bulatovic - Volvo S40 (Built By TWR and previously used by Rickard Rydell and Kelvin Burt, Jan Nilsson and Jens Edman in the STCC)
Zoran Kastratovic - Renault Laguna (Built By Williams Touring Car Engineering and previously used by Jason Plato)
Zoran Timotic - Renault Laguna (Built By Williams Touring Car Engineering and previously used by Jean-Christophe Boullion)
Mika Djelmas - Peugeot 406 (Ex-Peugeot Sport France car)

In the 2011 Make Roads Safe Cup as much cars with Super Production homologations, one of them (A.Tosic) has won the last race in the ETCC in gr.SP at Salzburgring, there are many more cars in that group but this SP mod will be to wait because there is no basis mod for it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.