1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winter Wonderland Update when is it out ?

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by dynt, Nov 18, 2015.

1. dynt

Premium Member

was wondering when is the final update due for release will it be before christmas ?
  2. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. It's worth the wait :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. really looking forward to how they handle the snow banks next to the tracks. in rbr they kinda worked, but only kinda.
  5. This'll be my Christmas present!
  6. The snow banks works like a charm. You can lean on them if you are brave, but use them too much you'll get sucked in. I think. ;)
  7. jimortality

Premium Member

Will this be the last update for Dirt Rally? will it be classed as full release after this?
  8. Super stoked for this. The combination of a great update once a month with the informative "Road Book" updates every week has made this my finest Early Access experience thus far. I'll honestly be a little sad to see it come to an end.

Any idea how many new cars will be included with Sweden? I'm currently stockpiling credits in anticipation of buying more high-dollar cars like the 2010's class.
  9. I think you will like new car(s).
  10. Not really sure if we'll see new cars within the winter wonderland update, still nothing announced.
    Tomorrow should appear a new road-book report, maybe some new informations about cars.
    Yes, really pity that we already nearly reached last update. For next year I'm so excited what we can expect.
    The base of this game is atm damn awesome, I hope Codies keep up the great further development.
    Personally, I'm looking for more long rallye stages and ofc new RX tracks.
    If I remember, Catalunya RX should next project.
    When next year they create more RX tracks and provide more rallyes this game would gonna be a masterpiece!
    Enough spoken, thanks for attention and greetings Jan
  11. Yes you will see new cars with Winter Wonderland. They are looking spectacular.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. yep:

13. dynt

Premium Member

I have seen how these handle on Top Gear pretty sure would be a upgrade on some of the cars !
  14. ]

Far less chance of rolling the Reliant! lol
  15. Looks ace!

16. laugh of the day. would be the perfect new year's day dlc for dirt rally, someone should drop the chaps at codies a line :)
  17. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Bloody Snowbanks, this will be fun! :)
  18. Today?

When I launch the game,a message tells me that there is a more recent version.......