Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile

Tracks Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
T1mok submitted a new resource:

Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile - Good for drifting.

T1MOK and HEXOR are happy to bring "Horse Thief Mile" track to all Assetto Corsa drifters and racers.

Horse Thief Mile is part of Willow Springs International Raceway park located north of Los Angeles.

Track is a 1.6 km long road course with 11 turns featuring major elevation changes and tight turns.

All you need, such as multiplayer, race, timing, cameras,...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks a lot! :) Will test when i get back home.

Just wanted to ask, does it have/will it have a physical layer on the track for better FFB feel (like original AC tracks)? And is it possible to make the textures that is close to the tarmac of a bit higher resolution?

Lily in yellow swimsuit:
I changed track description, so now its visible in AC Manager. Also surface is better.
Alex with red ferrari:
Please describe, what you mean, something like rough surface?

ok, i have checked the nfs version and yes, the land and road are from there. I used friends track for a base and it looks, he used it from NFS. I asked administrator to delete the track, because in racedepartment terms it clearly say, that it cant be posted here. Thank you for telling me that.

thanks for working on this track but dont leave it like this. There are sudden freezes which make it undrivable. It runs smooth (40+ fps) for a while then just the picture freezes while the car has continued to move and goes off the narrow bends, not like assetto corsa hanging up which would then resume from that point. Tested it with multiple stock cars in 16.3. Surely looks like track problem. Hope you get what I am saying. Please fix it.

thanks for working on this track but dont leave it like this. There are sudden freezes which make it undrivable. It runs smooth (40+ fps) for a while then just the picture freezes while the car has continued to move and goes off the narrow bends, not like assetto corsa hanging up which would then resume from that point. Tested it with multiple stock cars in 16.3. Surely looks like track problem. Hope you get what I am saying. Please fix it.
Over 4 years since the last update, good luck with that lol

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Forum trophies