1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The AC Racing Club needs a few helping members who would love to become staff. Click here for more information.

Tracks Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile 0.9

Good for drifting.

1. T1mok submitted a new resource:

Willow Springs Horse Thief Mile - Good for drifting.

Read more about this resource...

2. Thanks a lot! :) Will test when i get back home.

Just wanted to ask, does it have/will it have a physical layer on the track for better FFB feel (like original AC tracks)? And is it possible to make the textures that is close to the tarmac of a bit higher resolution?

3. What did you change in v0.9 version?

4. Lily in yellow swimsuit:
    I changed track description, so now its visible in AC Manager. Also surface is better.
    Alex with red ferrari:
    Please describe, what you mean, something like rough surface?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Isn't this a Need for Speed rip?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello, version 0.8 and 0.9 has no assets from Need for Speed, sand color is very similar.

7. The track mesh and land mesh are 90% the same as from the shift version. Removing some random objects does not fool me.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. ok, i have checked the nfs version and yes, the land and road are from there. I used friends track for a base and it looks, he used it from NFS. I asked administrator to delete the track, because in racedepartment terms it clearly say, that it cant be posted here. Thank you for telling me that.