1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Williams Frontend Update 1.0

updated logo + helmet, driver and standings pictures

1. Lesley Buurlage submitted a new resource:

Williams Frontend Update - updated logo + helmet, driver and standings pictures

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
  2. Does this corrupt online and profile ?

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Joel

Joel
    #NR6 Premium Member

Can the animation that comes when you choose your career mode team be changed?

@Lesley Buurlage

4. So far i know, no. As it's a video file i believe

5. Profile:no online: not sure, but i think it doesn't

6. Milos

Milos
    Had things gone my way, who knows.. Premium Member

Shouldn't affect online. Haven't tested it yet as I will only be getting the game later today, but on older CM titles it was fine

Joel, no the animation is infact a video file, .bnk I believe. I don't know how to change nor do I know what happens if the new video is just a bit longer/shorter

7. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

I could do an animation for it... I’m just too lazy. It’s a .bik file and you can open it with RAD Video Tools.

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. Hi there! I might be having some issues, I'm not getting in-game as shown in the pictures. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance! :)

9. you copied the modfiles into your 2014 folder correctly? then it should be ok

10. Yes, I did! But what I meant is the name "Williams Martini Racing" does not appear on the stands, both drivers and constructors stands. Maybe it's because I'm using a different .lng file, one with my homeland language, if this is the case I just need to know where is the line writing "Williams Racing" to change it to "Williams Martini Racing". Other than that, I don't know what to do. I'd be thankful if you could help me, or anyone else.

11. if you don't use the english, then indeed it doesn't change anything. you'll have to edit your own lng file then

12. That's what I just said! Therefore, I need to know where, in which line, it's writing "Williams Racing" to change it to "Williams Martini Racing"! That's all! I didn't find it! Can you help me, please?

13. Also, I didn't find "Williams Martini Racing" writing on the .lng English version! :O_o:

14. It's there, otherwise it wouldn't be in the game ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. So, can you, please, tell me where is it? Thanks!

16. Milos

Milos

rename the language_eng.lng file into the language you originally had beforehand

Btw do I know you from somewhere? :D

17. How that would help? And...
    I'm sorry, I don't know you... :O_o:

18. Milos

Milos

Just seems familiar, oh well :rolleyes:

It changes the place where your game reads the language file, meaning that the modded language file is there instead

19. which program did you use for the lanuage file?
    its because i downloaded this (great mod by the way) then i downloaded another language file that turned mclaren mercedes to mclaren honda and also changed marussia to manor motorsport. but it turned williams martini racing back to williams racing and i've been trying to fix this so it say both mclaren honda, manor motorsport and williams martini racing

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015