Williams 800GP Livery

Williams 800GP Livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great, but a BMW Williams livery mod(FW27, 2005 season) always rush in my dream in recent days.

Really really want that, please put this project on your schedule.

Thanks very very very much!

Aguno conoce a alguien que me haga 10 libras completas,pagando.
seriario
Porsche,audi,andretti,BMW,envision racing,jaguar,lamborghini,nissan,maserati y hitech

Hi, first time trying MOD's as only just got a PC.
I've downloaded the file and copied and pasted it into the PAK's folder but it hasn't worked :/

I'm running the game via Steam, any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, first time trying MOD's as only just got a PC.
I've downloaded the file and copied and pasted it into the PAK's folder but it hasn't worked :/

I'm running the game via Steam, any help appreciated.

Thanks
You must unzip/extract thé file before (download WinRAR if needed). Then copy ONLY the pak file to your F1 manager folder

Hello! Thanks for your work. I'd like to suggest the Heritage Gulf livery that Williams proposed in their fan-voting tournament this season. I think it's WAY better than the one that won the tournament, and I'd love to run it on my 2nd Williams season, I'm trying to bring back the team to the top and I think that livery would suit a race winning car :p

If you're not up for it because the livery isn't going to be used in real life, then i'd at least suggest adding the one that is actually going to be used, which i'm attaching too in the second place.

Attachments

• williams-fw45-gulf-livery-1.jpg
    williams-fw45-gulf-livery-1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 31
  • Gulf-Williams-2023-Livery.jpg
    Gulf-Williams-2023-Livery.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 27

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 43 12.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 36 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 43 12.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 41 11.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 120 34.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 204 59.3%