1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Willams Martini Real Steering Wheel 1.0

Willams Martini Real Steering Wheel

• Winner Winner x 1
  1. Why does this wheel change the camara?... the t-cam
  2. The mod doesn't change the cameras...:unsure:
    i'ts only the "interiors" folder.
  3. Can you please re-upload the original file? Since the rpm leds are no longer visible I would like to put it back to original.
    Thank you.
    • Haha Haha x 2
  4. Lol, why people never make backups or use steam to verify check the game?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. realitychecked

What's backup? Doesn't ring a bell...
  6. That was what I expected but why do suddently williams have this camara

And the other cars still has this:
  7. But if you use steam verify check, doesn't that delete all the mods?... I just think I read that somewhere, I always backup so no problem for me...:p
  8. Ah, the cockpit it's in 2012 toro rosso's position and in the williams changes the position, that no affect the cameras... (When I refer to "cockpit" I mean the steering wheel, the driver and helmet).
  9. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

10. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

No ..... but when you install a mod using the RMM, it backs up the original files. When you click to uninstall the mod, it puts the original files back.

My post was not designed to fix his current problem, but to stop the problem occurring in the future.

Cheers :)
  11. I tried this and I saw that the steering wheel is crossed by the steering column, that´s why the helmet looks so much forward than its original position. By the way, great job.