1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will you buy rFactor 2?

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by Bram, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Yes

2. No

3. I don't know (yet)

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yeah very early to ask with not much information released yet, but what we have seen so far looks very promising.
    With rFactor growing and growing each day at RaceDepartment we expect rFactor 2 to be an instant hit for our racing club and racing leagues. Hence the question: "Will you get rFactor 2?"
  2. Without doubt.
  3. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

Voted don't know, but I'm pretty sure that RD will bully me into submission sooner or later :D
  4. I think I'll buy it!
  5. I don't think I couldn't ;)
  6. Same as Josh :)
  7. Dietmar

Premium Member

Thought already a couple of times I would buy rF1, already pressed the order button on play.com for 9,99 GBP, untill they told me that I can't buy it in GBP and in € they wanted something like 18€, which annoyed me, as currently 9,99 GBP is less than 10€.

So I decided to punish them and did not order :D.

Was anyway not sure as I anyway have limitted time and another SIM requests just more time....

So, let's see....
  8. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Of course I will buy it. Not only because I think it will be great, but also in supporting the small simracing market. Therefore all decent racesims will be bought here :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I have no idea, depends how much im covinced, I really hated the 1st one if Im honest, every car you drove it was like driving a church!
  10. I will buy it for sure. I only hope they improve the online lobby and the mod matching for online play.
  11. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

I'll be buying the game. They should have a system though to sort out the mods/tracks/cars. Maybe an application where all the these are centralized.
  12. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I'll get it as fast as I can!
  13. Get the MMG 2007 PE F1 Mod Ross :in-love:
  14. Ebay New £6. Nuff said
  15. Depends how sick it makes me feel when I drive ... if its like the old rF, then nope, my money is staying in my wallet.
  16. :violin:

Sorry couldnt help myself :)
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Dietmar

Premium Member

You are tempting me....:D
  18. I'll buy it. It's an addiction I have :)
  19. yeah of course, its progress... if you dont keep up with it you get left behind.. without progress we would all still be playing pong :atari:
  20. I will be buying it....