1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Will this ever be a full on F1 sim ?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by r@m, May 11, 2014.

1. r@m

r@m

I know more will be know when the dev tools are released, also if/when character animations, pitstops, marshals etc are added and AI is improved.
    I'm more wondering of the number of garage slots in a track, as in sitting in your car in the garage, 12 teams with 12 garages, practice, qualy race etc.
    More of a full on F1 sim without the codemasters cartoon approach.
    I've just started to look around the modding scene, maybe things are already under-way.

2. Not sure what you mean, but if you think a F1 mod is coming for this game, its hard to say really.

For now, AC offers a lot of GT and Touring racing. Though, when the mod tools will be released, anything can happen since there are a lot of skilled modders around and AC seems to be fairly popular to these kinds of people.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The Lotus Exos S1 is already a full spec F1 car actually :)

An official F1 game it will never become as Kunos doesn't hold the F1 license.

4. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Just saw this one

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2014
    • Haha Haha x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. F1 pilot.... sort of

HHaahhahaahhaha that is spot on

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. r@m

r@m

Yeah an F1 Mod is what I mean, when you start on the track your plopped in the pitlane, I was wondering if it will possible to start in a garage, as in one of these..
    [​IMG]

shouldn't be too difficult, there will be some setting somewhere, just beginning to look at theses tracks and how they are put together, starting in the garage would be a good place to start.

7. Nor did they ever try to market this game as an F1 simulator.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. r@m

r@m

Car position is controlled by an object called AC_PIT_0, all i need to do now is figure out how to move it :)