F1 2011 Will there be a helmet editor?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Is anyone really reading our suggestions/questions from codies? I'd really like to know if there will be a helmet editor! How many helmets will there be? How many country ones, how many custom ones! If we can't create our own helmet, can we at least change the colors of certain designs? I am not interested in speculations but in facts from the people making the game, please!

I'd like to see a helmet editior and or a car editior. I know its not a nascar game and F1 don't change paint schemes in the middle of the season but I wish you could make you're own paint scheme. I understand why they don't but come on it's a video game, give me some custom options that would give a "unique" racing experinced. If they did allow custom paint schemes atleast have that option for online racing, and hopefully they will having something for online league support. What I mean is have something where you can customize the race weekend for you're leagues and have different qualifying options where if you wanted to have reverese field quailifying were people with the lower points start in front and have a little handicap for the newer racers racing in leagues. Cant wait couple more weeks and F1 2011 WILL BE HERE, I'll prob be one of the only AMERICANS TO BUY IT HEHEHE.

Allowing a helmet editor in the game is extremely easy and would not take any effort at all to put in the game. It's just a lavk of will at this point from the devs. As a result I guess we'll keep seeing lots of mods again this year to counter that but they won't be available for us PS3 gamers unfortunately.

I'd like to see a helmet editior and or a car editior. I know its not a nascar game and F1 don't change paint schemes in the middle of the season but I wish you could make you're own paint scheme. I understand why they don't but come on it's a video game, give me some custom options that would give a "unique" racing experinced. If they did allow custom paint schemes atleast have that option for online racing, and hopefully they will having something for online league support. What I mean is have something where you can customize the race weekend for you're leagues and have different qualifying options where if you wanted to have reverese field quailifying were people with the lower points start in front and have a little handicap for the newer racers racing in leagues. Cant wait couple more weeks and F1 2011 WILL BE HERE, I'll prob be one of the only AMERICANS TO BUY IT HEHEHE.
They can't really have customisable Liverys for cars because of licensing

Allowing a helmet editor in the game is extremely easy and would not take any effort at all to put in the game. It's just a lavk of will at this point from the devs. As a result I guess we'll keep seeing lots of mods again this year to counter that but they won't be available for us PS3 gamers unfortunately.
You can't really say a lack of will. Considering they've had to sort out AI issues, pit issues, ACTUAL dynamic weather and...oh yes the Safety Car that you probably have been crying to them to put in.

Plus, not having a helmet editor ruins the game? Also if CM put a helmet editor in the game that took no effort at all would probably be: you can change the colour of the helmet, and that would be it. Would you really want that in the game? Besides the country designs are gone and more original designs are supposedly in.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 20.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.2%