Will Fanaleds create FFB for brake in Assetto Corsa?

I have been messing around with the program Fanaleds. I was told that it would give my brake pedal force feed back when the brakes were close to locking up. I downloaded Fanaleds but I realy don't see anyway in the program to get the FFB to work. I found a couple videos online and it looks like you just run it in the background, but it still doesn't work for me. I thought AC supports FFB for braking. If not I can move on, but if so can someone tell me what Im doing wrong. My setup is a Thrustmaster TX wheel coupled with Fanatec Clubsport pedals using a Basherboard adapter.

My brake threshold slider in Fanaleds is at 100. Do I need to set up anything in Fanaleds to make it work because I havent done ANYTHING other than open the program up before I run Steam

At work right now but Ill double check when I get home. But I do remember seeing the brake pedal (along with other things) checked. I don't remember seeing pedals anywhere else. Would Fanaleds show the name of the pedals?? When I get home and they are NOT listed in the info column, how would I get them to be recognized?? My pedals do work in the game just no rumble effect

I have version 2.3 of Fanaleds. As I said in my original post I have my Clubsport pedals going thru my Basherboard adapter then to my PC, and using a Thrustmaster TX wheel. I tried to plug my pedal directly to the PC but I do not have a cord. I dont know if my the adapter is throwing Fanaleds off someway, But the company told me that I shouldnt have any problem.

But do you have them directly to your PC??...Fanaleds still not recognizing my pedals. What cord would I need to connect CSR pedals to PC. Im thinking my Basherboard adapter is causing problems

Sorry I didn't see your reply and yes as the poster states above its just a printer cable from the pedals to the pc,If you use them this way they will work properly and give a greater resolution iirc its 1024 bit directly into the pc opposed to 256 plugged into the wheel or adapter in your case.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%