Which cars are available?

Hi, I have recently downloaded RaceRoom Racing Experience and I am wondering which cars are available. I know there are DLC's which you have to pay for but I am wondering what cars are available to me in the single player mode of the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I know there are DLC's which you have to pay for but I am wondering what cars are available to me in the single player mode of the game.

Not sure what you mean by that. All of the cars you own are available for you in the single player mode.

As far as what cars do you get for free with the base package...you could just look in the game, since you already have it, but anyway:

http://www.raceroom.com/en/content_features/

Cars
Tracks

Not sure what you mean by that. All of the cars you own are available for you in the single player mode.

As far as what cars do you get for free with the base package...you could just look in the game, since you already have it, but anyway:

http://www.raceroom.com/en/content_features/

Cars
Tracks

Ah ok, thank you. Is it worth it, purchasing all of the DLC?

Ah ok, thank you. Is it worth it, purchasing all of the DLC?
That's really up to you to decide. It's certainly not necessary if you just want to have fun - you only need to own one car from a certain class with one livery to be able to participate in races featuring that class, you don't have to own the whole grid like in some other games. But is it worth it? For some, it is, for others, probably not (I don't own everything myself, far from it - I own all of the tracks and one or two cars with one or two liveries in most classes, though still not all). Depends on many factors. If you're asking whether it's good content, then IMO yes, absolutely, and most of it is downright great, IMO. But it still doesn't really answer the question of whether it's worth it to get it all.

Note that as far as cars go, you can test every car in the game before purchasing for however long you want on one of the free tracks. So I'd recommend to give it a go if you're thinking about purchasing them. And you can often test tracks by participating in the (mostly) free competitions featured in the game - they usually allow you to drive that given combo for free during the competition, even if you don't own it.

Last, but certainly not least - for the best value, always buy content by purchasing the vRP (the in-game currency) packs via raceroomstore.com and then buy the content with the redeemed vRP. Buying vRP through the game is a bit more expensive, and buying the DLC packs featured on Steam is by far the worst value of them all - you can easily pay twice as much or even more for the same content than you would've had if you just bought vRP. Never buy Raceroom content on Steam.

1308944919310.jpg

Oh, and one more thing - bear in mind that you never pay twice for the same content in Raceroom, so if you're looking for the best bang for your back (besides purchasing the premium pack, which is always the best deal overall, but it's also a one time deal, so any future content you'll have to buy separately), it's good to be smart about your purchases when it comes to buying packs - you can get some really good value if you already own part of the pack. For example, it might actually be cheaper to buy a whole class pack if you own say two cars out of five and consider getting a third one. Also, some cars are basically just additional liveries for the same car with the price to match once you own the base model - for example the ADAC cars vs the GTR3's, or 2015/2016/2017 years of WTCC cars.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 130 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 46 30.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 52 34.2%