Where find tracks?

New to the sim and after downloading the Road Atlanta track (which is amazing), i'm looking for more. I've seen streams online for Hockenheim, I assume there's a Spa somewhere but none of the major tracks are on steam workshop.

Doesn't seem to be much here at RD either. Can someone point me in the right direction?

New to the sim and after downloading the Road Atlanta track (which is amazing), i'm looking for more. I've seen streams online for Hockenheim, I assume there's a Spa somewhere but none of the major tracks are on steam workshop.

Doesn't seem to be much here at RD either. Can someone point me in the right direction?
You can look at different leagues like GPVWC or others. Be aware you mainly race them in the league and they are not meant to be used outside of the league or redistributed. I just use them. After that you can ask for other specific tracks on the official Discord server

The major tracks that you'd really like are not on Steam or RaceDepartment because they're rips.

Other than visiting league web sites, I suggest you peruse the multiplayer list and try joining an unlocked server that has the content you're interested in. If the server admin has set it up correctly, the content will automatically download. If they haven't set it up correctly... well, you won't get the content.

Note that DLC (S397 GT3, Formula E, KartSim, URD Endurance, etc) is intentionally not going to auto download.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea