• Race hard. Race fair.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I get the manual?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bahger, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Bahger

Bahger

Ratings:
    +1
    I searched, no luck. I believe there is a manual somewhere -- including interesting details about how the car physics were modelled -- that I would very much like too have at hand. Can anyone help? Thanks.

2. oppolo

oppolo

Ratings:
    +31
    support folder

3. Bahger

Bahger

Ratings:
    +1
    I have no manual in the support folder in my game install. I downloaded and installed the game the day before yesterday. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

EDIT: No download links found via Google; I think they must have withdrawn the manual from the 2012 game, or the most recent downloads anyway. Happy to be proven wrong, but I definitely did not receive one as part of my game d/l.

4. André Azevedo

André Azevedo

Ratings:
    +21
    Somebody told me we had a setup manual, don't know if your talking about the same thing, but i have nothing too... Did you find it anwhere else?

5. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium

Ratings:
    +559
    As GSC uses the same engine as rfactor, you can use the rfactor manual. The only difference is menu layout.

6. André Azevedo

André Azevedo

Ratings:
    +21
    Don't have rfactor... Can i have access to it without having the game?

7. oppolo

oppolo

Ratings:
    +31
  8. Bahger

Bahger

Ratings:
    +1
    No sign of a manual anywhere in my install. I found the rFactor manual here.

9. Bahger

Bahger

Ratings:
    +1
  10. André Azevedo

André Azevedo

Ratings:
    +21
    Thank you guys.