1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can I get the manual?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Bahger, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I searched, no luck. I believe there is a manual somewhere -- including interesting details about how the car physics were modelled -- that I would very much like too have at hand. Can anyone help? Thanks.
  2. support folder
  3. I have no manual in the support folder in my game install. I downloaded and installed the game the day before yesterday. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

EDIT: No download links found via Google; I think they must have withdrawn the manual from the 2012 game, or the most recent downloads anyway. Happy to be proven wrong, but I definitely did not receive one as part of my game d/l.
  4. Somebody told me we had a setup manual, don't know if your talking about the same thing, but i have nothing too... Did you find it anwhere else?
  5. Dave Begley

Dave Begley
    Premium Member

As GSC uses the same engine as rfactor, you can use the rfactor manual. The only difference is menu layout.
  6. Don't have rfactor... Can i have access to it without having the game?
  7. No sign of a manual anywhere in my install. I found the rFactor manual here.
  8. Thank you guys.