Where can I find the Sol Config/Sol weather app

I can't find the sol weather so that i can change the time and setting of my pics
1594111270371.png

Hi guys, having a different problem here, I guess. I think there's something wrong with my config file, and the config app doesn't show up on the list. Here are my logs:

[sol_config: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/sol_config\sol_config.py", line 43, in <module>
SolCom = SolInterface('configAPP')
File "apps/python/sol_config\sol_lib\sol_interface.py", line 26, in __init__
self.stop()
File "apps/python/sol_config\sol_lib\sol_interface.py", line 300, in stop
ac.ext_storeLua('sol.TO_'+self.appID+'_CTS', "SLEEPING")
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ext_storeLua'

Any idea how to fix it?

Last edited:
Hi guys, having a different problem here, I guess. I think there's something wrong with my config file, and the config app doesn't show up on the list. Here are my logs:

[sol_config: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/sol_config\sol_config.py", line 43, in <module>
SolCom = SolInterface('configAPP')
File "apps/python/sol_config\sol_lib\sol_interface.py", line 26, in __init__
self.stop()
File "apps/python/sol_config\sol_lib\sol_interface.py", line 300, in stop
ac.ext_storeLua('sol.TO_'+self.appID+'_CTS', "SLEEPING")
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ext_storeLua'

Any idea how to fix it?
You need a newer version of CSP. Please just read the manual!

I just installed AC last night then installed SOL and followed all the steps required (including the forum's because my mod menu doesn't show up) and I kept runnig into this bug. Not sure how to fix this, prolly gonna reinstall the game
20221020114646_1.jpg

I just installed AC last night then installed SOL and followed all the steps required (including the forum's because my mod menu doesn't show up) and I kept runnig into this bug. Not sure how to fix this, prolly gonna reinstall the gameView attachment 610053
If you followed the steps, then you updated your CSP to 1.76 or higher. Did you do that? What is showing in CM - settings - Custom Shader Patch - about&info?

Last edited:
sure. delete the (settings) file in this location (refer to 1st attached picutre) then do the same in the rest of the sol folders highlighted. (2nd attached picture) hope this helps.
hello, i have the same problem no settings for sol in game, i try your method but nothing, i dont have the "settings" i only have setting default..

hello, i have the same problem no settings for sol in game, i try your method but nothing, i dont have the "settings" i only have setting default..
i wouldnt be able to answer as iv not run into that problem, anytime its happened i just deleted the files and it worked. only things i can guess is update sol, update csp, and maybe go threw a couple sol install videos incase you maybe missed something, i say a couple as sometimes not everything is in 1 video. hope this helps

I assume I'm having this problem because I am running in 32-bit.
My racing wheel required that, and I've been unable to go back to 64-bit, since.
Game just freezes, and provides errors.

My 2 issues, therefore:
Stuck in 32 bit,
Can't use Sol apps.

(Even after paying the premium for ACM, Ilja's mod, and Pure).

I assume I'm having this problem because I am running in 32-bit.
My racing wheel required that, and I've been unable to go back to 64-bit, since.
Game just freezes, and provides errors.

My 2 issues, therefore:
Stuck in 32 bit,
Can't use Sol apps.

(Even after paying the premium for ACM, Ilja's mod, and Pure).
CSP (which is needed for Sol) is 64-bit only.

Thank you, Peter - took me a strenuous hour for me to confidently agree with you, now.

I have done as previously said on other posts, too.

I deleted and reinstalled everything - and settled with my dualsense until the G29, I've ordered, comes through. (I deleted and reinstalled once, and it worked - plugged in my old R440 racing wheel, that required 32 bit, and it was busted again - so redid the process, again).

I've just run the game, with Sol, CSP Preview, and Pure - and with the rain, I am mightily impressed.

Once that G29 gets here,
I'll be all set for a nice time!

Thank you, Peter Boese - unbelievable what you guys have achieved!

Set-up:
Nvidia RTX 2080 Super Max-Q
32GB Ram
SSD
i9-10980HK

I get a steady fps, maxing most things out - (bar render distance, pretty much).

Fantastic :)
My new addiction XD

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back