1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

wheel problems

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 6: Apex' started by ozm8ey, Sep 19, 2016.

1. ozm8ey

ozm8ey
    Premium Member

I just downloaded this game. I have a fanatec csr wheel and the game detects it but it has 0 FFB. Any solution to this?

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

I use a Thrustmaster TX, I had to enable spring and damper in the TM control panel (100%) then adjust the FFB in APEX. All my other sims I have spring and damper at zero, the FFB is generated by the sim. APEX must handle FFB differently.

3. ozm8ey

ozm8ey
    Premium Member

got it working. For some reason I had to put my Fanatec CSR in ps3 mode and then it detects it as a g27. Weird but works good now

4. Alex Townsend

Alex Townsend
    Premium Member

I wonder if that would also work for the CSW V1?
    The V2 is listed but when you select it a message pops about it not recognising it and resets back to default wheel.
    Must admit I can't remember how to put the V1 into PS3 mode as I got this wheel for sim racing on PC only...
    Also not sure it will make any difference as when you try and set up custom it doesn't recognise the pedals
    Then again this could be due to it only accepting a single usb input for controller schemes as read about previously.
    I've got a GTX 1070 now so trying to run in Ultra but there is slowdown every now and then...