1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Wheel McLaren 1.0

a bit similar McLaren Wheel 2014

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. Thats the worst wheel codemasters have made lol , nothing like the real one what a rush job :confused:
    Nice job by the way :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thank you ! I've done my best !
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Great job, thank you. Both your wheels are a nice step up on the originals!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Thank you ! Next wheel is Sauber ! (today or tomorrow);)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. download my wheelpack from my steam f1 thing , its 2.5gb with 100,s of scratch made hd buttons sire that will help you out :)
  6. It looks like as if CM copied the lotus's wheel and pasted it to every single team who uses these modern displayed steering wheels lol, really a poor job from them. Look at the Williams too , that's not even the real steering wheel, they could have just copied the Redbull's steering wheel from f1 2013, adjust the angle , etc and there you go, would have looked much better, but this... Geeez.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Its a joke m8 not really worth modding , everything is rushed they used the same steering wheels from 2011-13 so if this is what they have created its staying that way for at least another 2-3 years :confused::confused:
  8. @chargingcar
    CM said that they made a poor job on this because they are focusing mainly on f12015 which they said will be a huge improvement from their previous titles. Hope what they say will come true otherwise their company better quit making f1 games and lend it to someone else who is good enough to do this task .
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. I will try it out ! Thank you very much for your offer and help ! For used things from you i will give credits of course !
    Thank you again !!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  10. Awesome job buddy , With out great modders like you guys PC Version wont stay longer than Month if left on default CM made textures/ Wheels/ Cars/ Helmets
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Thank you, very much !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. please correct your folder structure. it's missing the mc2 folder under interiors
  13. hi. for some reason none of the steering wheels work :(