1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wheel and petal config problem

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by crankshaft, Feb 3, 2013.

1. I cant figure out how to setup my wheel and pedals. All of my devices show up but I dont know how to make a profile for them. Also when I click on the primary functions tab to change a setting, I cant input a setting into any of the controls. moving the mouse over them shows a garbage can with an 'x' on it. If I click I get nothing.

This is the free beta I am playing, so I am wondering if there is not ability to change these things or what? Also when I try to exit it hangs, and I have to ctrl.alt.del to get out. Anyone?
  2. Instead of moving the mouse, you should try double clicking.
  3. I believe that you need to double click to bring up the little context menu allowing you to assign a controller input , some are locked internally and cannot be changed.
  4. Wheel and Petal config. Problem ! - I thought someone was calling me into the thread when I saw this!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. When I double click, it assigns the mouse click as the action. There is no context menu. I have tried all manner of clicks and shift clicks etc and nothing. Maybe I need to dump and reload the game
  6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

or your mouse ?

7. I have had issues with my mouse button click's not registering properly lately. Plugged in a different mouse - no more problems.
  8. I have the same problem.