What tracks should I get?

Hi,

I am hoping to be able to buy some tracks in a few weeks and was wondering what ones do you recommend.
I am hoping to be able to get the Rockingham Speedway.

Should get get the ones with the green background on Daz's speadsheet of what do you own, first?
If not what do you recommend?

If you're looking for Oval tracks Texas and Michigan are two of my favourites. I personally like Dega more than Daytona because it's a bit wider and allows you to run three wide easier, but Daytona is fun too. Other than that Indy/Twin Ring I enjoy and you can also race with road cars on them so you get double for your money ;) It really depends on what series you're interested it doing though.

Thanks guys, I think, am going to get the ones, below this month and some more next month I hope.

Daytona International Speedway
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Talladega Superspeedway
Texas Motor Speedway
Michigan International Speedway
Rockingham Speedway - Preorder

I tried road cars, quickly on the Xbox 360 pad, waiting for wheel, and didn't get on with it, that well. So going to stick with Oval for now.

looking like a good choice. I never buy ovals that do not have an inner road track, that way they can be useful in different series. atm if I were you I would wait a little until the schedules for season 4 are released (should be out any day now) to focus on one or two series and then buy the tracks needed (you only ever need 8 because only the eight best results are counted, so any tracks 9-12 are nice but not necessary. One can also time the drop weeks once you have the schedule, say you go on a business trip in week 6 of season 4 there is little need to buy that track, is there?) good planning can save a lot of money in iR, for instance some cars can be used in different classes which makes them more valuable if you want to climb to A level quickly.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back