• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

What More Can I Do?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Nick Brooke, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Nick Brooke

Nick Brooke

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi i have been here a short time but i have donated and raced with you guys a few times too. I love the feel of this place and i love the live feeds too. It is so nice to be able to sit here in my little computer room watching good real / esports races with like minded people and i have to say i enjoyed it so much.

I found this place via F1 2010 watching Steve Stoops vids on you tube and the first thing i saw was a WTCC race with Ryan commentating on it and i thought i had finaly found my home on the net.

I always like to give back to a community that gives so much so i have Sponsored an event in the Clio's to give it an edge and am racing it myself. Of course things do not always come down to money and as such i wondered if there is anything else i can do to keep RD going in that upward direction. I retweet everything from RD i can to give more awareness and to maybe help others find a home here too.

I have never found such a great outfit even though i have been involved in other similar places from time to time.

So is there anything more i can do?

I think we all should ask the same question to keep this place on top

Nick