1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What controller do you use?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Mike Sterckx, Oct 29, 2010.

1. I was wondering what people use to drive.

Personally i use a keyboard on the pc.
  2. Xbox 360 wireless pad

I'm about to buy a house so a wheel is out of the question. Plus, there arent any decent wheels easily available for the 360 at the moment
  3. yeah i am the same and i would buy a wheel i just dont have the money they are too pricey to be honest
  4. i use both game controller and wheel but currently using controller till i find a good rig for my wheel
  5. Using a PS2-USB controller, since I moved into tiny apartment, no room for my wheel.
  6. IMG00088-20101020-1854-1.jpg well this is my set up, logitech g27
  7. Xbox conroller for pc
  8. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

I use a Ferrari F1 Thrustmaster FFB wheel and pedal set. Its great.
  9. Wheel/pedals for PC
  10. Saitek R440 for me works a treat
  11. Sidewinder joystick
  12. which button you use for breaking on xbox controller? I use "B" for that. and for throttle: right throttle.
  13. i see a lot of people using the left trigger for braking on the Xbox controller
  14. I use controller for the simple reason its too expensive forking out for a wheel at the moment....maybe in the near future.
  15. I'm a PC Racer and I am using the Logitech Formula Force EX, cheap (in terms of PC Wheels), stylish and performs great for me!
  16. Yup. Trigger on the back are much better for holding throttle and easing on or off brakes. Pretty common I would have thought, as most games on the 360 have this as the default.
  17. Can only drive this game with a gamepad... Its ridiculous driving this with a stearing weel ^^

18. lol why ?
  19. Wireless Xbox 360 Controller. That force-feedback mod kills the batteries though.

Think the steering wheel is in the loft, might have to look sometime.
  20. Breaking? Whats that? LOL Vroom Vroom