1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Let's Play: F1 2017 The Game
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation on Youtube by clicking here

What are your favorite Servers?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by LUC4, Dec 14, 2016.

1. LUC4

LUC4
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
    Hey guys, I am looking for good Servers, for playing online on assetto Corsa. The most time I`m looking for Servers there is only a crap of **** :D On wich Servers do you Play, the most of your time?

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,894
  3. Tberg

Tberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    Problem is no one is on RD servers.
    You´d want to drive on Street Fight or Aloog servers, that´s the best public servers atm in EU.
    Both offer MR grading, the AB being the best.

• Like Like x 1
  4. LUC4

LUC4
    Premium

Ratings:
    +6
  5. Tberg

Tberg
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    write "racedepartment" in the searchbar, 3 RD servers will show up atm, 1 of them with a mod-track.
    No players on though.

6. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,894
    Top of the forum, in the club & league sub-forum.

Well, I haven't raced online in some time, but checking the previous event posts the turn-out seems to be ok for most of them. It's usually a snowball affect... the more people sign up on the entry list, the more people will decide to sign up too. So don't be put off!

7. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +750
    It's a good start when the server isn't Nordschleife Tourist trackday or only GT3s :p. I do this for when I try running rFactor2 as well, I use the search to find anything that has Group C cars, the Lotus 98T, and work my way down my list of favorites until I find a server that has the cars. 99% of the if I find them, they are empty but if it's a track I am ok with, I'll join anyway.