What are some of your boldest claims?

I claim to be the No. 1 McLaren fan in the U..S.A.

To go on with my last point about the Civil War in Skyrim, there is no player on this entire planet who is more loyal to Ulfric Stormcloak than myself. All hail the true Sons and Daughters of Skyrim!

Just a heads-up... The whole civil war is bullshit, it's exactly what the Thalmor wanted so they could wipe everyone without working too much ;)

Still, I would rather side with paranoid, racists rebels than laid-back, ass-kissing Legionnaires.

Besides, the exact same reason that player loathe Ulfric Stormcloak are the exact reasons I view him as a badass.

Still, I would rather side with paranoid, racists rebels than laid-back, ass-kissing Legionnaires.

Besides, the exact same reason that player loathe Ulfric Stormcloak are the exact reasons I view him as a badass.

I support the Empire, the rebels create more problems as if there is not enough already

You guys don't get it :'(

Let these pride ignorants to their rubbish and go kick the Thalmor's ass yourself, simple...

I wish there was a way to make both camp understand the real problem better, and not just [SPOILER OF MAIN QUEST] when you want a truce to kill Alduiin [END OF SPOILER]

But yeah, it'd be too easy :rolleyes:

I support the Empire, the rebels create more problems as if there is not enough already

I'm planning on creating an Imperial character that will side with the Empire.

I was going to name him Julius Caesar, but, that would not fit at all.

There's also Marc Antony, Brutus, Cassius, Nero, and, at one point, I thought Constantine.

Still looking...

I claim to have better hair than every RD user.

My hair is so beautiful that I'm the envy of half the girls.

Any objections?

421373_10150676737927206_784482205_9224390_525697526_n.jpg

Here's a claim that should be a no-brainer for anyone on here.

There is not a single user who has surpassed me in starting new threads. I make more threads than any other user on here, and, by the end of the year, I will win the award for Thread Starter unanimously.

Anyone up to the challenge?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies