• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

What am I doing wrong

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by DNF, Jul 29, 2017.

1. DNF

DNF

Ratings:
    +4
    Lately I have been doing eau rouge all wrong, usually I can do it full throtle even with no setup in most GTs so I narrowed it down to human error. Please watch the clip and tell what is wrong

2. Derrell Biffle

Derrell Biffle
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    The same thing I used to do.:) You are turning right to late going up the hill, as soon as you scrub the curb on the left at the bottom you need to start your turn to the right.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Leonardo Chaves

Leonardo Chaves

Ratings:
    +211
    You are also clipping like a MF there, lower your ffb a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  4. DNF

DNF

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks guys I'll improve on it, once I manage it good I'll post a thank you video :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. cpt_gandy

cpt_gandy
    Slower Than Time Premium

Ratings:
    +32
    Here is a guide for those corners in a real race car with a real race driver, might be helpful :)

The whole vid is almost an hour long if you want to watch it all as he covers every corner, breaking points, apex etc.. but the bit you want is around 9.40 :)

• Like Like x 3
  6. DNF

DNF

Ratings:
    +4
    I already have seen this I'm actually subscribed to driver 61 eheheh. thanks cpt_gandy!

• Like Like x 1
  7. cpt_gandy

cpt_gandy
    Slower Than Time Premium

Ratings:
    +32
    i came across his stuff today as im trying to improve my sim racing and the way i set up cars and he is a great resource for beginners like me and he has more stuff on his website which is great as well :)

8. DNF

DNF

Ratings:
    +4
    yeah man I like him too plus I think he explains everything at a simple level, really good even for those who don't know much about cars