1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well now that 2011 is almost over...........

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

How do you feel your year went? Was it a good one?, any goals accomplished or anything good happen to you this year?. Well my year so far has been good,i met and live with a great girl, work has been good, i got to meet a lot of good people through RD over the last year and learned a lot from you all. Lets have a good 2012!

2. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Can I put up a "What do you wish for Christmas" thread? :roflol:

Isn't it still a bit early mate? :)

3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Nah not too early, its only a few months away. If you want to put up a Xmas wish list, feel free:)

4. Nothing special, I am making my driving license this year... but 2012 will be huge, as it will be the last :)

5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Yup, already have my space shuttle built so i can take off to the moon when the time comes lol!:D

6. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I'm hoping that my gf and I can go for a nice vacation later in 2012. Thinking about Hawaii, Australia or UK?

7. Well I think my year was fine. Finished my studies (for now), finding a job is harder than I tought but I'm not losing my mind.
    I have plenty of things to do thankfully so I'm not bored.

8. Made it to the top of Kilimanjaro in Feb 2011.

Bloody hard....never again!!!!!

9. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

:cool:@Scott Malcolm wow that is a accomplishment to remember for the rest of your life! Way to go man!

10. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I think this was an awesome year in my sense because I have gained more knowledge than I ever have in past years. And I found a love: my gaming PC, Jewel. :wink:

11. There you go....a photo that I'll never forget ( I'm 2nd from the left)

[​IMG]

12. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Well besides being with my gf, going to Armin van Buurens show back in July was my highlight of 2011.